Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

They're BA-ACK!

I'm going to take you back to my first post on the blog. We had a major flea problem. Well guess what? That's right. They're back. SHOOT! Last time, we had to buy over $200.00 worth of supplies to kill the fleas AND replace all of the carpet. It was not a good experience. We finished it all within weeks of Keegan's birth.

My first sign should've been all of the bites on my legs. I ignored it, thinking it was because I had been spending so much time outside with Keegan. That wasn't it at all.

I'm dreading the next few weeks. Fleas are a huge pain in the rear. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do about them? Even Keegan has a couple of bites. I really don't want to get rid of the cats, we need a better solution! Help!

Rule #45. Show respect for police officers and firefighters.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

fleas are nasty. don't know how to get rid of them though!!!