Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Cats Are WHERE??

So as we're going into our bedroom at the end of the night last night, Jonas yells in to me "How long has Bo been sleeping in my underwear??" And I was like, "Huh?!" So I go in there and sure enough.. Bo had been sleeping in Jonas's underwear drawer.


After taking that picture, I go to wake him up and he does, but crawls further into the dresser. That's when I discover that Bo wasn't the only one sleeping in the underwear drawer.

In an attempt to get them out, I slowly open the drawer and I hear a thud. Bo had fallen to the bottom...and STILL didn't want to come out.




Rule #44. Show respect for teachers.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that's funny. i love that picture of the little girl with keegan in a headlock. if he only knew that was a metaphor for the rest of his life! LOL

kalie said...

HILARIOUS