Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to Reality

Well it was great coming home and seeing the cats.










Bo and Sophie were happy to see us as well, I'm sure. :)

Keegan had a doctors appointment yesterday. He had to get his four month shots, which is just the second round of the same shots he got at his three month appointment. Once again, I had to hold his arms. It the hardest thing for me as a parent to watch Keegan get hurt. Although I know it's good for him, even I hate it when we have to go get shots because I hate seeing him cry.


The doctor shined some light on what was going on with Keegan in Germany. He said that there's no such thing as infant jetlag because infants don't know night from day well enough to get sick over a change in time zone. Given what was going around among the adults, the doctors best guess is that Keegan was sick with some sort of stomach bug. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that Keegan is 100% better.

We also got Keegan's measurements. He weighs 15 pounds and 6.8 ounces and he is 25 inches tall. He's in the 50th percentile for both his weight and height! Who could ask for a more perfect baby? According to the charts, I'm in about the 40th percentile for my weight and and about 45th percentile for my height. It's always interesting learning new things about yourself.


Last night, Kalie and Avery came over for dinner. Kalie's fiance works with Jonas and Avery is their six month old daughter. Go figure. Keegan's only four months old and already has an older girlfriend. Here's sweet Avery with her pretty cat Chloe. How cute is this!!?

No comments: