Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Rise and Shine!


This morning at around 8:30, I got a knock on the door. I was startled because I never get knocks on my door, and if I do it's in the afternoon and it's the Fed Ex guy. So I opened the door to find a Shreveport police officer standing there with some papers in his hand.

My first thought was to deny everything. No Officer, I don't know why the fire alarm went off yesterday. No Officer, my husband is not the reason for the evacuation of 72 residents. No Officer, we're innocent.

It was a short visit. I wasn't the woman he was looking for. So I was seen in my pjs outside for no reason. Cool.

Anyway, I have put three questions up on the right side of the blog as my "Poll Questions of the Week" type thing. I'm very curious to hear what ya'll think, so don't forget to answer! Next Thursday, I'm going to post the results of your voting and then reveal the real answer. Get excited!

No comments: