Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pandemonium!!



Who knew that a family of three could create such a mess? Okay.. so it really only takes me to accomplish that, haha.



That's what I feel like I've been doing all day. I neglected my duties as a housewife for long enough. It seems like skipping just two days of doing laundry and everything else that needs to be done around here, I have to work for the rest of the week just to catch up! Oh..and guess what Keegan has been doing all day?



Lucky me.

Rule #20. Be forgiving of yourself and others.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you know why i try to be good to get to heaven? cuz i believe hell is one giant laundry room! 'nuff said!

Lana M. said...

Sometimes it feels good to not do chores! Seems like just as soon as you clean up, it's messed up gain; clothes, rooms, car... Sit down with a glass of wine and relax one evening, but be sure it's no more than 2 or 3 glasses. You don't want to be twisted when your son wakes up!