Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Avery and Keegan

It feels like it's been forever since I've written in here (even though I only have 2 followers, so I don't think I was missed that much, lol).

Anyway. Keegan and Avery are SUPER cute together!

Miss Avery has just turned 7 months old. She's already crawling and has 8 teeth! Isn't that amazing? And she can say "Bye Bye!" I think she has really helped with Keegan's advancement. Since he met her and started hanging out with her more, he can now sit up and hold his own bottle. He's just four months old! :) These two make me smile all the time. We can't help anything like teeth, Keegan is still toothless! But I feel like he'll get one on the bottom soon!

On this day (not really sure what day...maybe Monday) Keegan got a taste of my chocolate pudding. He really really wanted it, but he still isn't very good at eating with a spoon, so eventually, I just let him have at it. EVERY infant needs to at least once eat with his or her hands.

He even had chocolate on his toe! I don't know how... but yesterday we found him trying to eat his big toe!


Rule #40. Never refuse homemade brownies.
Rule #41. Don't postpone joy.
Rule #42. Write "thank you" notes promptly.
Rule #43. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.

No comments: