Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Unfortunately, Jonas and I don't have any pictures from our festivities this year (which include Papa John and Buddy the Elf), so this is a picture is from last year's New Year's Eve celebration in New York City.

My New Years' resolutions? Well, my biggest goal is to cook more for Jonas and to keep a clean house (something I've been failing miserably at for the last...19 years). I would also like to finally finish a book. I've started so many, then get bored with the idea and start another. I'm not sure what I want to write. I'm best a non-fiction but I don't know how to write it without (un)exploiting people. Another resolution of mine for 2009 is to keep up with the blog. I haven't been doing much of that, leaving all my [many many many] readers hanging. HA!

Let's see here.. Since Keegan can't type for himself at the moment, I'll fill ya'll in on what he told me to put down as his New Year's resolutions. By the end of 2009, Keegan wants to learn how to crawl and walk. He wants to be able to hold his own bottle. He also wants to learn how to never cry, but that one is a work in progress.. it'll probably take years.

Jonas has a New Year's resolution of his own. His main goal for 2009 is to not lose contact with all of his friends overseas and elsewhere. It's been really hard for him moving here and starting work everyday, he hasn't had much time to keep in touch. His heart is in the right place though guys! He's going to make it happen this year.

Courtesy of Scrapbooking by Lisa, my Aunt

No comments: