Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome Back to Georgia!


Okay, so don't make fun of me - I don't really know what this blogging thing is all about so I'm just going to kind of go with it. Jonas and I just returned back home from our adventures on the West Coast. Whatnot a better place to come home to than a flea infested house with a broken washer. Lovely, huh? We've spent nearly all of our time since we've been home (over a week now) vacuuming, mopping, bombing, bathing, etc. etc. etc. It seems that no matter what we do, we just can't get rid of the darn fleas! We've tried homemade flea traps; while they kill a lot of fleas, it doesn't even make a dent in our problem. We've tried bombing the place - we thought it worked, but the very next day there seemed to be just as many fleas as before. It's driving us crazy, we haven't been able to sleep in our own bed since we've got back because it's so bad. :(

In other news, I will be 32 weeks pregnant on Sunday. Yikes! It's getting so close! With the flea problem going on, I haven't had much time to prepare for the baby. All of my mom's children were born one to two and a half weeks early, so she's convinced I'll have the baby in about 6 weeks. I can't believe how fast it's gone by.

I'll leave you with my registry number :) Haha, just in case you're interested. We're registered at Babies 'R Us and the number is 82298681.

Bye!

No comments: