Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!!

February is a big month for my family. We've got Valentine's Day (which we've never celebrated before..last year on VDay we were 5,000 miles apart) and Jonas's 24th birthday. I hope today isn't a foreshadow for how the month will turn out. It's very foggy and dreary outside. It's a bit misty and pretty cold. I don't like this kind of weather.Keegan and I stayed up late last night, so we both slept in this morning. I woke up around 9:30 and Keegan woke up close to 11:00. Normally, he cries in the morning until I go in there to tend to his every need, but this morning he didn't. I'm not sure why, but he's been a happy boy all day. I'm glad too, because last night Jonas started working the night shift again, so he's in bed sleeping and probably will be until close to dinner time, when he'll have to get up, eat, then go to work for another 12 hours. It's weird giving him a goodbye kiss as he leaves for work and saying "I'll see you tomorrow."

Anyway, I took some pictures of my happy boy this morning that I want to share!

With Bo and Sophie in his crib!

Look at how he tugs on Sophie's fur!

He loves his swing!

Tonight, I think we're all going over to Kalie's place for a superbowl dinner. I'm sure I'll stay and watch the game with Kalie, Keegan, and Avery while David and Jonas go to work. Goooo Cardinals!Rule #47. Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade." Instead, learn the trade.

2 comments:

kalie said...

Go Cardinals...woo hoo!

Lisa said...

keegan looks so cute!

go cards!