Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sci-Port Pictures

This goes along with my post a while ago. Here are some of the pictures from Sci-Port!

I could have watched this forever. It so cool how people just designed this so the balls would be constantly moving.

Avery and Keegan looking at the little alligators! (or something..)

I never thought it'd be so hard to pull my own weight! I need to start gaining strength hah.

Avester in front of the blown up ant!

This was really neat. Maybe I'm just not very smart, but I couldn't figure out for the life of my way air blowing out of the tube I'm holding kept the beach ball in it's path, no matter at which angle I put it.

Avery and Keegan playing with the blocks.

She had to crank up the bell then pull on it in order to get the bell to chime. Toooot!

This was Keegan's first time sitting up in his stroller this way! (Is that considered a milestone? Haha..hardly)

And by the looks of it, the moms had more fun than the kids at this science museum! Hehe.

Rule #62. Use your wit to amuse, not abuse.

No comments: