Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

Answer to the Poll!

Sorry it's been a while since I've last written, we've had a busy past few days!

Well, I posted a poll asking "What was Keegan's name before it was Keegan?" Here are the choices with the number of picks next to it:

Caden (1)
Carter (0)
Christopher (0)
Caleb (1)
Cooper (1)
Cody (0)
Corey (0)
Culver (0)

So, there was a three way tie between Caden, Caleb and Cooper. And the winner is (*dun*dun*dun*) ... COOPER! It was going to be Cooper Douglas Schuster..Boy am I glad we picked Keegan Pierce. Cooper Douglas is a cute name, but isn't Keegan Pierce cuter??


Rule #50. Put the cap back on the toothpaste.

1 comment:

Lana M. said...

Both names are cute! I think a name should have some sort of meaning behind it; a famiy member or symbolizing something.

I am too happy that I didn't pick a fictitious or plucked from the sky name for my child!!!