Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Chocolate-Eating Bikini-Wearing Sailor!!

Keegan, Kalie, Avery and I went out shopping this morning while Jonas and David slept. They have tonight and tomorrow off and return to work Monday morning, so it's nice to have our time again.

At the store, Keegan got into the chocolate coins that I had got for Jonas.

It reminded me of a few days ago when I gave him a few bites of my pudding.
This is what happens when I am trying to keep Keegan quiet during the day while Jonas is sleeping... I think it's one for the yearbook, haha.This is his ADORABLE sailor's suit, courtesy of Ashley (thanks Ash!)Tomorrow, Jonas and I are going to look for a dress for me to wear to Kalie and David's WEDDING in April. :) :) :) Oh what a great weekend!

Rule #75. Ride a bike.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Samantha, he is your exact copy. Okay, now I need to see pictures of Jonas when he was a baby. I'm glad he likes chocolate, that is a good sign!!!