Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

Bowling with the Atkins!


On Monday night, the four of us (Jonas, David, Kalie, and I) went bowling at this place called "Ten Pinz" at the Louisiana Boardwalk. David's parents were kind enough to babysit Keegan and Avery for it. It was a well deserved break and we had a blast!

I won the first game (with 99 points....pfft) and David won the second...not sure what his score was.Sorry about this last one being so dark! There is also a very VERY hilarious video of David dancing that I highly recommend you watch. I don't know how to save a video from a page, but you can see it on Kalie's blog. We played one round of pool afterward and I think Jonas and I won, but I'm not positive. We took complete advantage of having a sitter - we didn't get home until after 1:00!! I'm glad we finally got a night out!

Rule #64. Take a photography course.
Rule #65. Let people pull in front of you when you're stopped in traffic.
Rule #66. Support a high school band.
Rule #67. Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your rule sam and the fact you guys take time for each other. it is important. love you so much. fruit loops