Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sci-Port

Today, Keegan and I went with Kalie and Avery to this place called Sci-port.


It was really cool! It's a great place full of fun ways for kids to learn all about space. We met up with the other Stay-At-Home Moms in Shreveport and had a blast. I can't wait to go back when Keegan is older and able to play with everything.

We took some cool pictures with Kalie's camera. Unfortunately, I left mine at home so I have to wait until I get the pictures from her before I can put them on here. It was a bunch of fun though!

Rule #48. Keep a tight rein on your temper.
Rule #49. Buy vegetables from truck farmers who advertise with hand-letters signs.

1 comment:

Lana M. said...

I love taking my daughter to new places. I'm always looking out for someplace we haven't been to yet.

The way things are looking for us, we may have to start growing our own prodce!