Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, February 9, 2009

These Past Days

Sorry I haven't written much in the past few days! Keegan has been teething or something (it's sometimes hard to tell with babies) and he has been crying non-stop. Jonas has been working dayshift the past few days, and today is his last day before his 72 hour break. We are soo looking forward to that. We have plans to go apply for a new apartment, maybe go to a park for a walk or go walking down at the Boardwalk. It all depends on how the weather holds up for us.

I received some exciting news that my dad and little brother will be coming to visit me this weekend!! I can't wait for that, I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving!


He's coming with Conner (the blondie in the red). Woo hoo!!

Rule #53. Vote.
Rule #54. Surprise loved ones with little unexpected gifts.
Rule #55. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.

No comments: