Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonas!!

Today is Jonas's 24th birthday! I missed his birthday last year because I was stuck in Georgia while he was in Germany, so this year I went a little crazy and bought him a bunch of stuff. AND my dear friend Kalie is watching Keegan for us tonight, so we actually get to go out on a date!!

From the first time I met him, I knew I thought he was cute.From the first time we hung out, I knew I liked him.From our first date, I knew I was hooked.From our first vacation, I knew I was going to be upset when he left.
From the first time he met my family, I knew I was in love.
From our second vacation, I knew I was going to have a broken heart.
From his first visit back, I knew there was still a chance.From my first trip there, I knew we could make it happen.From the time he proposed, I knew I was the happiest girl in the world.From our wedding day, I knew we would make it.

From the birth of our son, I knew we were not only going to make it,
we were going to last forever.

Unfortunately, Jonas has to work on his birthday...twice. He just got off at seven o'clock this morning and is now sleeping. When he wakes up, he has to go to the doctor for his follow-up appointment (for his toe), then dinner, then off to work again until tomorrow morning. Luckily, He gets a break this weekend, so we are going to eat Mexican food with the Atkins family tomorrow night.

Rule #74. Eat prunes.

3 comments:

Lana M. said...

Happy Birthday Jonas!!!

Lisa said...

happy birthday jonas!!! i love jonas too!!!

oh my gosh--sam--in that one pregnant picture you look so much like your mom it's crazy. and i mean it as a compliment! LOL

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Way cute post! Glad you guys got a date in.