Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Little Bit of KP

These pictures are ones that I've taken today and yesterday.

The poor guy wasn't even eating, he was only chewing on the bottle because he's teething.

Playing with Bo and Daddy!

He is always trying to eat the cats...that can't be healthy!

So, Jonas and I were eating dinner while he was jumping in his door jumper. We look up to find him like this.

A closer look at what he was REALLY doing in his door jumper.

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow, my dad is coming into town with Conner. I am so excited!!

Rule #61. Ask someone to pick up your mail and daily paper when you're out of town. Those are the first two things potential burglars look for.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute, cute photos of your baby!!!!

Kierra said...

Hey Sammy Jo! Your little guy is growing so fast! I have a picture of one of my little ones sleeping in the jumper...too cute. That face is to die for.