Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playing with Paint

I just recently downloaded Paint.NET and have taken extreme pleasure in editing photos without. Although it's certainly no work by Lisa, here they are.
See any similarities?Some various choices on Paint.NET
Rule #73. Never forget your anniversary.

Weird that that would be the rule for today. I would like to go into it a little further. Not only should you never forget your anniversary, but you should also never forget the good times. This has been a trying time for me and a lot of people around me. Seems like everyone I know has had a rough time so far in 2009. As long as we all stay positive and remember everything good, we will make it through. I took a stroll down memory lane last night, reading old cards and looking at pictures. Maybe we should all do so and redefine who we are. It's easy to lose ourselves with the daily stresses we may have; just don't forget what's important.

Something important that I shouldn't forget right now - Jonas's birthday begins in 16 minutes.

No comments: