Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grandpa and Uncle Conner Visit!

This past weekend, my dad and brother Conner came to Shreveport to visit us! Jonas was working night shift, so they didn't get to see him that much. Jonas cut his sleeping time very short just to spend more time with my family.

Right when they got off the plane, we went to Chili's, just me, Dad, Conner, and Keegan. I look sooo big next to Conner here!

Here's Keegan with his grandpa just after they saw our apartment for the first time! We're getting ready to take Jonas to work on their first night here.

Conner playing with his favorite nephew (hehe) in the backseat.On Sunday, we went to the Louisiana Boardwalk (after getting up at seven o'clock so we could go with Jonas to breakfast after he got off work). Here they are in front of our fountain.

Conner and Keegan in front of the elk at Bass Pros Shop.

Keegan with his grandpa with the bear at Bass Pros Shop. Look at those eyes!!

On the Merry-Go-Round at the Louisiana Boardwalk. Doesn't Conner just look like he's having a blast? Haha.

Conner and Keegan playing in the hotel room.

On Sunday night, we went to dinner with David, Kalie, and Avery at Buffalo Wild Wings. We love going there because the kids can be loud and it won't bother anyone. It was so good to see my dad and brother, and I look forward to more visits from them and my other family members...or visiting them. :)

Rule #63. Remember that all news is biased.

1 comment:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

How fun to have family come visit. I love having visitors. You and Jonas were my first ones since being back in Vegas. Conner looks so much like Colton did when he was younger. It sucks we have never met him. I love Keegan's eyes!