Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tokyo!

So to make up for my being gone most of the weekend for Heather's bachelorette party, we went to Tokyo yesterday! Okay, fine, not Tokyo, Japan. We have a hibachi restaurant here in Shreveport called Tokyo. It was fun for the kids, and the food was fantastic.
Keegan successfully used chopsticks! I am so proud (heck... I can't even do that!)



Sorry it has taken so long for me to post these pictures for the past few days. I have been busy - February 2012 is the busiest month I've had in at least four years! I have major events every week and weekend of the month, the most important being my wonderful husband Jonas's birthday, of course. :D Also, we have been having problems with our internet. I believe it's an Apple problem, because the internet connection has been horrible on our iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhones, but it has been perfect on our other devices. We even got a new router, thinking that was the problem. After some reading, it seems to be Apple's fault (which is so strange, because it goes out on all four Apple devices simultaneously), and we can't figure out the solution. It sure is aggravating, as having the internet is essential for us to keep in touch and know what's going on, since we don't have cable tv and we live so far from everybody! Hopefully it gets resolved soon, we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww cute hope ur Internet fixes!