Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Delilah's First Words??

I am not sure if I posted about this a while back, when Lila seemed to say "Take a bath" repeatedly. She still does that occasionally, and it still sounds like "Take a bath", but this thing she said the other day was clear as day.

She and Keegan was having their usually daily fight, where she grabs something that was his (because everything to a three year old is his, even if it's yours, it's really his!) and he wanted it back. So they're both screaming at each other and crying, and Lila stands up and points a finger at Keegan and yells, "Stop! Stop it!" and Keegan and I just kinda look at each other, thinking, did that really just happen? And she's been telling everybody and everything to stop since! I know I shouldn't laugh, probably even shouldn't be proud that those are the words she knows, but it is too funny and too cute! So, I don't know which to call her first words. Whenever she says something else more clearly, it'll probably be that, but in the meantime.. this babbling baby is starting to make sense!!

No comments: