Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

I Need Your Help!!

I am so in love with the picture of the day from Saturday (Day 160), that I really want to get it on canvas. I do need your opinion though. Canvas photos are quite pricey, especially the size I'd like to get it in. So I need your honest opinion. Is the photo good enough to have forever in 48''x36'' (122 cm x 92 cm)? Or is there another photo that you think would be better to have above our fireplace that large? Please comment and let me know! I would really like others' inputs for this, I see pictures differently from everybody else, especially when it comes to pictures of my own children. Thank you in advance! (If you have another picture in mind that would be good on canvas, or even better on canvas, please let me know which one!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! I love it too
Sophie