Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Surgery on Wednesday

I wanted to let everybody know that I am finally getting my wisdom teeth removed..all four of them! I go in on Wednesday morning. I most likely will be taking a break from the 365 Day Project for about a week. My top teeth are fine and normal, but my bottom teeth are growing horizontally instead of vertically, so they said to expect more pain than a normal extraction. I am getting really nervous as I have to be fully sedated for the surgery, and I have never been sedated before! I know that the end result will be 100% better than the pain I am experiencing now, so I am so ready to get it over with. I just wanted everyone to be aware so no questions come up as to why there are no new posts in the next few days! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that's gonna hurt good luck! I'll say a prayer for u
Sophie