Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Private Blog

We have decided that it is in the best interest of our family and our children to remove the blog from the public listings and make it private. I know I have mentioned this in the past and never did it, but this time I am serious about it. After all of the horror stories I've heard of identity theft and child abduction and whatnot, I am making it so easy for online predators to gain access by keeping the blog public, so I need to have some restrictions. In order to do see our blog, I will have to add your e-mail address to our list of accepted viewers. Please please send me your e-mail address if you would like to be able to see the blog in the future! You may either comment here with it or e-mail me at samantha.schuster829@gmail.com. If I dig deep enough through all of my e-mails, I will hopefully be able to find those of you that sent me the request before, and add you. To insure that this happens, better just e-mail me again! :) Thanks for understanding!

No comments: