Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keegan's Orientation

I went to Keegan's parent/teacher orientation this morning. I never thought I was going to be emotional about him going to school, but this morning I actually literally cried at his school. He hasn't even been there yet, and I cried!! Oh sheesh. His teacher is such a sweetheart, I absolutely adore her already and I am thrilled that Keegan has such a wonderful leader for the next eight months! I am excited for his first day tomorrow, and dreading it at the same time. I can't believe he is already going to school! I hope I am fully prepared though - I have a box of tissues, armed and ready for action!

On another note, I think the 365 Day Project is fun and really making me more excited about taking pictures. I am only on Day Two, and I am already finding it super hard to pick a "best" picture from the day! Here are some other pictures that I took today :)
We have poison ivy ALL over the yard, and today we noticed berries on some of it. We have spent hours clearing out the front, and now hours more on the back, and there is STILL some left over...scary!





They were watching Daddy using the chainsaw to clear some shrubs in the backyard that were taking up too much space!

Her hair was cracking me up! The second she got under the slide, it went straight up! Haha :)
\/ \/ This picture was in the running for 365 Day Project - Day Two \/ \/
\/ \/ This picture was in the running for 365 Day Project - Day Two \/ \/






\/ \/ This picture was in the running for 365 Day Project - Day Two \/ \/
Love it :)


\/ \/ This picture was in the running for 365 Day Project - Day Two \/ \/
He was cracking up because every time I held the camera sideways and went to take a picture, the flash would pop out and smack me in the nose!



\/ \/ This picture was in the running for 365 Day Project - Day Two \/ \/





Hopefully this beautiful weather continues so we can spend more time outside!! I'm sick of the crazy heat we've had the last couple months. We have had near sixty days in 2011 over 100°F (37°C), most days getting between 107°F and 110°F (41°C-43°C), so today's 85°F (29°C) was welcomed with open arms - and pants! I actually felt a little chilly leaving the house this morning for Keegan's orientation! But I'm most definitely not complaining, we loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this really is amazing: "little boy" Keegan going to school now.
Pls keep us posted!
Michael