Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

365 Day Project

There is a project some folks are doing called the "365 Day Project" where you take (or choose) one picture to share with others that sums up your day. I am beginning this project today. I, of course, will be taking more than one picture a day, but I will make a special post for the 365 Day Project Photo of the Day each day (at least, that's the goal). Here is Day One.


Even with all of the hurricanes and tropical storms in the south east going on and still to come, my area is in a major drought. This has been causing several wildfires, throughout East Texas more specifically, but today we had a bad on in Oil City, Louisiana, about 45 minutes north of us. We decided to take a drive around Shreveport after we realized the smoke was covering our beautiful skies. I captured this photo while crossing over Cross Lake here in Shreveport. It was hard to choose a favorite, I will share more later, but this is my Photo of the Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear shusters I read this whole blog backwards so this was my last day. I love ur family ur house ur pets and this blog. Please continue!!!!!!! <3 Sophie from cincy Ohio