Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Coloring and Chasing Smoke!

Yesterday, the kids had some coloring time. Lila is at the age where she is more interested in eating the crayons (although, she is getting really good at using a spoon and fork, and using shaped toy obstacles) than drawing, and Keegan gets bored with drawing on paper and his attention soon turns to the walls. Needless to say, the kids don't get coloring time very often!

Every time, though, it seems as if Keegan gets better and better at drawing!
He did his "E"s perfectly yesterday! Today too! He can now identify his capital As, Bs, Es, Ks, Ls, Os, and Ss! I'm so proud of him :)


These were taken today, while out driving around town
I happened to snap this, not even looking, holding the camera over my head and upside down. I thought it was cute!
This CRACKS me up! She does this thing like she's gasping, like you would do when you see something shocking, sucking in all her breath and making a noise while doing so. Its her signature, and it's hilarious :) She's the silliest baby ever!
That is smoke from a nearby wildfire

Tomorrow morning is Keegan's orientation for school. It's a parents only meeting where I will get to meet his teachers, see his classroom, and learn what they will be doing for the most part. I am excited, nervous, and sad all at the same time. Keegan has been begging us for weeks, no, months, to let him go to school. He is finally getting that opportunity, and it is scary! His first day is on Wednesday. Right now, I'm okay with it, but there is no telling how we will feel that morning. I hope he fully understands that I won't be at school with him, and I hope he is nice to his teacher and classmates. There are so many thoughts racing through my head, but I think he is more than ready to start learning and being around other children his age. My little boy is growing up!

No comments: