Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy [Belated] Birthday Keegan!!

Yesterday, my sweet angel Keegan turned THREE YEARS OLD.. 3!!! Can you believe it?? Where did the time go?! Here are some pictures of our activities from his big day!
His new kitchen! Thanks Moma!










His new basketball hoop! Thanks Bopa!








He stayed so busy that he even tired himself out early and took a nap. He hasn't done that in forever! He told us at the end of the day "I had a lot of fun today. It was the best birthday." It was such a contrast to the beginning of the day when he said, "What? It's my birthday? I thought you cancelled it! [last week, Keegan was causing trouble and Jonas said that if he didn't stop, he was going to cancel his birthday] Okay, it can be my birthday, but I'm NOT three, I'm two!!!"

No comments: