Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sophie's Bath!

Well, it seems like we are always having a flea problem. The other night, I was looking under Sophie's harness (she is always the one with more fleas due to her color) and she had 20+ fleas just on her neck. I immediately started the bath water and hoped for the best. The last time I tried this, I wound up with a gigantic (and very painful) scratch going all the way down my leg and the top of my foot.

So, I took proper precautions this time. I put on jeans, some soccer socks, and tennis shoes before letting Sophie know that the bath water was for her this time. She HATED it. I'm not to sure it even helped in getting rid of any fleas. While I was trying to hold her in the tub, Bo started acting funny too. He got on the side of the tub and started swatting over and over again at Sophie, as if trying to save her (that's my opinion of it).

Anyway, I'm sure that Sophie is still a wee bit ticked at me for this attempt to make her more comfortable. Tomorrow, I'm just going to suck it up and spend the money on Frontline. Hopefully it'll be worth it.


Rule #157. Take time to smell the roses.

No comments: