Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, this year was my first real mother's day. On his way home from work this morning, Jonas picked up a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Keegan has had a pretty rotten day with his new teeth coming in, but luckily he let me take a three hour nap in the middle of the day (very much needed).
Unfortunately, Jonas had to go back to work tonight, and right now Keegan is still awake and I think getting sick. Poor baby. Anyway, I wanted to give a couple of Mother's Day "shout outs."

First, to my wonderful mother-in-law, Babs. You have been so kind, loving, welcoming, helpful, and just overall great. Thank you so much for everything. A very, VERY crucial part of any marriage is the mother-in-law; I'm so lucky and happy to have you as mine. :) Happy Mother's Day, Babs! (aka Oma!)



I'd also like to wish a very special Mother's Day so my mom. Mom, you've been there for me through every thing in my life - my soccer games, my piano recitals, my speeding tickets, haha I could go on. You were there through the good, the bad, and the sometimes very ugly. Thank you so much for putting up with me for so long and continuing to answer the phone when I call with every little question about anything and everything. You have oustanding strength. :) I love you so much Mom, Happy Mother's Day.



I'd also like to wish my friends that are first-time mom's this year a Happy Mother's Day - Kalie, Amy, Ashley, Deirdre, Sascha, and Loren. Happy Mother's Day to you all!



Happy Mother's Day to Uroma Renate, Grandma Bryce, Grandma McKinley, all of my aunts (Lisa, Tina, Meli, Marchelle, Wendy, Alaina, Sheree, and Tammy), my cousins Melissa and Kierra, and oh gosh I probably shouldn't have done that because I'm SURE I forgot someone! Love to you all, Happy Mother's Day!!

Rule #142. Pay your bills on time.

No comments: