Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our First Anniversary :)

Jonas and I, exactly a year ago today, said our vows to one another and were married. This past year has gone by so fast, I can't believe it. Jonas, unfortunately, is asleep right now and will be until right before he has to leave for work tonight. He did, however, get me a WONDERFUL gift - a day at the spa (a very much needed day at the spa). I am sooo looking for to that (I won't get to use it until probably June 10th). I found him a really good fussball table and went and picked it up in Keithville (one of Shreveport's suburb cities) and surprised him with it. He says he loves it - it is sitting in David and Kalie's garage right now and move it into our house this weekend. Exciting!!

Rule #156. Strive for excellence, not perfection.

1 comment:

Sheila-Army Wife said...

He is just too cute. Beautiful eyes, maybe, blue or grey??
Very nice blog