Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Reader Comment - Pretty Please :)

Well, today was a "day off" for Jonas, he got off work this morning and doesn't go back until Wednesday morning. Poor Keegan is sick so we have been home all day recuperating.

I have recently added something to the blog that allows me to see the number of views I have daily and from where. I have been getting hits from various places in North America and Europe, and even a few hits in Thailand. I am curious as to who my readers are and from where, so if you don't mind, I would absolutely LOVE for you to comment telling me where you are reading from and if you are a one time visitor or daily or however often it may be. Thanks so much! It's because of you readers that I continue to post in here. :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

Rule #143. Join a slow-pitch softball league.

2 comments:

The Anonymous Thailand dude said...

Hmmm... I'm wondering who is reading your blog from Thailand...

Anonymous said...

Samantha,

I am Maria from Spain, I was an international student in GCSU the year before you were there, and I don't know why I start reading your blog. At the first I was looking in facebook to see how was everything going back in Georgia, I really miss a lot everybody there, and then I see you both felt in love and, well I can't help but know more about you two... I know it seems kind of weird, but I love check your blog.
Anyway, just let you know you have a great family, and a very handsome baby.