Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family Update

I have set up Gizmo's cage last night, and immediately, Keegan ran (by that I mean crawled) inside as fast as he could and loved it.


Who is Gizmo? you may ask. Gizmo is our sweet little pure bred Border Collie puppy, born on April 9th, 2009.
I pick him up on Friday. I'm so excited. Okay, now you're probably thinking, wait wait wait..you're getting a dog when you got rid of Vixey, the other dog, in November because of the apartment?? That will bring me to my next point. On Saturday, Jonas and I will be getting the keys to our first house!! Here is the front of the house.That other house in the picture, the one on the left side, is our good friend's David and Kalie's house! Makes if fun and convenient, huh? Here is the back of the house.
And here is one of our favorite parts of the house - the back yard! Both corners (we couldn't fit it all in one picture)

And all of this just in time for our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, which is on Thursday, May 21. Woo hoo! Big week :)

Rule #155. Have a will and tell your next-of-kin where it is.

No comments: