Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missed Pics

I was so excited as I ran back from the mailbox this afternoon with my new power chord! Woohoo!

Keegan and Jonas look IDENTICAL here. I love this picture so much.
Bath time!! Keegan is now in the big boy (aka regular sized) bath tub and he absolutely loves it. Just look at that smile :)If only the duck were a chick.... hahahLook at our blue-eyed baby :) I wonder if they'll stay that color.......Jonas swears he heard him purring after this... Mmmm... Applesauce
Oh, what a great day it is. :) And guess what? Keegan's SECOND TOOTH broke through today! Back to back, he now has both of his front bottom teeth visible! Score!

Rule #102. Tell your kids often how terrific they are and that you trust them.

2 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already. He looks just like Jonas, but I can see a little of you too. Congratulations on the teeth!

Brianne said...

He looks so cute and I love Jonas' beard!