Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Sleeping Dreamer

For some reason, I can't get to sleep as early as Jonas does (maybe because he gets up 2-3 hours before me?). As I sit up in the bed working on a crossword puzzle, I can hear Jonas sleeping. I'm not meaning this entry to come off in a creepy way, but I suggest everybody watches someone sleep at least once in their life. It's so interesting the way this chimerical world plays a part on our physical beings.

All of the sudden, Jonas began to breathe more shallowly and quickly. I watched his inconsistent breaths for about two minutes before waking him up and immediately asking him what he was dreaming about.

Jonas usually only remembers his dreams maybe once or twice a week. I can remember at least one dream every night, so his dreams always humor me.


Anyway, his dream was basically that there were snakes on the bed. Don't we all hate those? I've noticed a change in the pattern of Keegan's breathing while he's asleep. What do babies dream about?

Rule #79. Don't mess with drugs, and don't associate with those who do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the crap. who could sleep with that in there bed. ha ha. love you. fruit loops