Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cindy's Journey

This is Rick and Cindy. They are my mom's neighbors. They are some of the kindest and most accepting and loving people I will ever know. They have four children - Ryan (~24), Matt (~21), Nick (~19), and Jenna (~14).

Cindy has a kind of cancer that runs down her spinal cord. When she told us about it in June, she had said that it was terminal. It's what took her mother from her. This past week was a big one for this family; Cindy has received a surgery to help her situation. The surgery was two sessions of eight hours I believe. I wish I knew more, I will talk to Nick later to find out in more detail what's going on. They have a blog where you can follow her and see how she's doing. I have a link under "Family and Friends" called "Cindy's Journey" for her. Please keep Cindy and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Rule #78. Don't take good health for granted.

No comments: