Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I can't stand being without my Daddy...

Keegan and his Mom are in Atlanta right now, taking care of the siblings, uncles, aunt, Granny and Grandpa. In the meantime, Daddy is working in Shreveport. but I managed to fly out there on my short break last weekend to see my two favorites! It was just great to see him so grown up and seeing the love of my life always makes me feel amazing anyway!:)

Isn't he adorable?!


As we can see on the picture, Keegan can't stand being without his Dad, but there is something else we can see. He is standing up. Just recently he managed to pull up on pretty much everything and he is standing up like a big boy now. He loves standing there, holding on with both hands and if you call him he tries to find you and smiles at you, still focusing on not letting go of whatever he is holding on.

His wedding outfit for his girlfriend's parents (Avery)
wedding next weekend!


I am sure once Sam is back that the blog gets regular updates, especially new pics with Keegan's Oma from Germany.

So long, take care everybody!

No comments: