Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pre-Arranged Marriage

"Hi, my name is Keegan. Here is a picture of me and my totally sweet wife, Avery.""As you can see, I am always driving. Therefore, I am in charge of the keys. Avery does all the cleaning in the house..she's a bit of a neat freak (hey, I'm not complaining), so she carries a toothbrush with her wherever she goes. I love spending time with my wife and there will be more days of this and photos to come!"

Avery slept over last night so that David and Kalie could have some time together. Here they are playing in the morning. Avery used to pick on Keegan, but now that he is big enough, he doesn't take it anymore! Keegan gets so excited when he sees Avery, and Avery almost always gives him a kiss on the cheek (seriously!). It's the sweetest thing!

Rule #110. Spread crunchy peanut butter on Pepperidge Farm Gingerman cookies for the perfect late-night snack.

No comments: