Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog Book

I have just ordered our second blog book!!  Here is a link to preview the book I ordered.

The Schuster World: 2010-2011

To our family (and whoever else wants one or is interested in a blog book of their own):

Go check out www.blogger.sharedbook.com - you can print ANY blog of your choosing.  We already had one made for 2008-2009, all I did was enter my blog address and choose a range of dates (1/1/08 - 12/31/09) and the website all the work with putting it together nicely.  I got to choose a pretty cover, and even put a picture on the front and back.  I am so excited about getting our second book in - have the blog is so great, and having the book is even BETTER. Keegan LOVES going through the book we have now and looking at all the pictures and such. I also love it, being able to go back and refresh all of these memories (like the time Jonas set off the fire alarm in our apartment building and evacuated about 100 people).

For my new book, with dates from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2011, hardbound, in color, I paid $127.15.  For all of our family in Germany - I am not sure if they ship to Germany.  If they do, that's wonderful.  If they don't, or if it is just too expensive to ship to Germany, please feel free to have it sent to us and we will keep it safe for you until we can get it to you.

I am just so excited about it I had to share with you!

No comments: