Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random October Pics

Don't get excited, there aren't very many...

My dad holding his newest little girl, Madison Lee



There has been a lot of learning going on in October, so not many pictures.  

Keegan knows how to write every letter of the alphabet, capital and lowercase, and knows their sounds.  He is working on reading now, and already knows some words by heart (dog, God, up, toms, Mom, Dad).  He has testing in January to see if he can get into a magnet school next fall, so fingers crossed that goes well!!

Delilah has also been doing a lot of learning recently.  She learns how to say a new word just about every day.  She understands just about everything we say to her, and it's become really easy for all of us (Keegan included!) to understand what she is trying to say.  New words/phrases this week: Keegy, house, yes, yeah, how are you, here, cookie, dankeschön, help.  These are all I can think of off that top of my head! Not to mention all of the words/phrases she already knew, like thank you, mommy, daddy, let's go, shoes, eat, kaba, night night, poo poo, bye bye. She is still our little sweetheart, she loves to cuddle and be tickled! Next step is getting her potty trained so she can go to preschool in the fall :) I can't believe she'll already be three!! 

I have this thing called Instagram - it is an app for the phone in which it is really easy to upload and share pictures.  The only way I have found to view all of the pictures from a computer is through this thing called Webstagram << if you click that link, it will take you right to my page! If you have Instagram, be sure to follow me at "sms829" for the daily pictures I add on there! I will try to get better about posting more often on the blog, and transferring the photos from Instagram onto the blog weekly. For now - here are some of the pictures from the past couple of weeks!










No comments: