Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Keegan's Ramblings

Whenever we pass a liquid tanker on the road, Keegan and I like to guess what's inside. The first thing I usually suggest is milk, so naturally, when we passed one a few weeks ago, Keegan said "Hmm maybe it's milk in there." I said to him, "But wait! It says 'HOT' on the back so it can't be milk." Keegan thought about it for a moment, and then said, "Oh, I bet it's fire sauce!"

Keegan had his first sleep-talking episode a few nights ago. Jonas does this sometimes, but he has only rarely done it when he was still sleeping. He usually says something bogus if I wake him up in the middle of the night. I am not sure if Keegan was asleep or if he had woken up briefly from a dream, but he said, "Stop it! You're hurting Lila's hands!" He said it twice in a row when he was sleeping in our bed.. Lila was sleeping in her bed in her room.

No comments: