Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Funny Funny

I will try to post some pictures later! I should have some time in the afternoon. For now, I just have a funny story about something that just happened.

Keegan just woke up and came out into the family room. He asked for his juice, which he gets every morning, and then we both headed for the kitchen. He was in front of me, and I said "GRR I'm a mad dinosaur and I'm going to eat you!" Keegan then turned around and stuck his hand in the air. He said "No Mommy! Don't eat me!" He then turned back around and as he walked further into the kitchen, he said "Don't even think about it!" It was SOO funny, I just about died laughing. He continues to amaze me with the new things he learns every single day.

More to come (hopefully) later!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

LOL! i can just picture all of that conversation in my head! too funny & too cute! he's a smart kid, he would never let a mommy dinosaur eat him or even think about it! ;) im sure he said it with gusto and and flair!