Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to Play Catch Up!

Here are some pictures taken since the last time I posted pictures!
Sweet action shot of my little monkey jumping off the bed :)


Cooper
"Cheeeeeeeese!"
Here's what happens why I try to get a picture of them together...
And here's what happens if I try too hard...
Silly boys

Christmas card outfit!
And Keegan's... but that's all you get from that! I can't give it away ;)
At Christmas on Caddo Fireworks Festival a couple weeks ago. They had face painting, food, bounce-houses for kids, playgrounds, souvenirs, and fireworks! Lots of fun, but very cold! Oh yeah.. and I got a haircut..a big one!
Keegan's Christmas penguin!



This is one of my favorite pictures of the three of them!

He fell asleep on the way TO the festival lol
Santa Claus! Taken less than five minutes after getting Lila's ears pierced! :)
Me and fat Sophie ;)
My boys
I just LOVE dressing her up :) It doesn't happen very often, but it's so much fun!
Our Thanksgiving bird
And the oh-so-yummy dinner!
Beautiful baby boy :) Although, he's not really a baby anymore :(
Rule #287. Promise big. Deliver big.

No comments: