Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pictures!

I didn't realize how little time I would have to post in the blog with two kids! Sorry every time I post nowadays it's so backed up, but hopefully you'll still enjoy them just as much!
"Peace" :)
Getting so big!! She's in the 95% for weight, and the 90% for height (means she weighs more than 95% of baby girls her age, and is taller than 90%!)
My silly sweetheart
Oooooh Sophie
Keegan absolutely loves Kevin. Kevin taught him to act like he's playing the piano on the ottoman to try to get Keegan to play quietly. At one point, Kevin stopped doing it and Keegan yelled: "Kevin do it!!" haha
Keegan got to put the "krabby patties" on the wall. I think it's so cute that he actually calls them that!
His room all decked out. He only sleeps in his "big boy bed" (well, for half the night, until he wakes up and comes into our room to sleep for the rest of it!) Tomorrow someone is coming to pick up his crib, which he hasn't slept in in about three weeks now!
He was sad but trying to put on a happy face, sweet boy
This is where he sleeps the second half of the night (usually from about 3:30 on) - mommy and daddy's "grosse bett" as he calls it
She's getting closer to sitting up on her own but still probably a couple months away. She is at the age though where she would much rather be upright than laying down! Isn't she just beautiful?? :) :)
My two angels

To add to Keegan's phrases list - tonight, I was on the phone and had a rather serious look on my face (it was more just a focused look). Keegan laid his head on my lap and said "Mommy what's wrong?" He's so sweet.

I "cooked" him dinner tonight (gotta love the microwave...) and sat on the couch waiting for it to finish, and as soon as I sat down Keegan said "Mommy it's ready!" and pointed into the kitchen. There were two minutes left but it was still so cute because I've never heard him say it like that before, he usually says "Ready?" whenever he's about to jump or something and he wants me to catch him.

I turned on the Christmas tree lights tonight and Keegan got all wide-eyed and said "Wow, Mommy, look at that!"

Ahh he's growing up so fast, it's exciting, sad, and scary all at the same time. He definitely isn't a baby anymore!

As for Lila, she is just doing her thing, she rolls over front-to-back quite a bit now. She is teething so it's not the best time, but "this too shall pass." Her laugh is ADORABLE, I will try to capture it on video :)

Rule #286. Practice empathy. Try to see things from other people's points of view.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Very, very cute. I love the picture where Keegan is trying to smile. I agree with you, kids grow up so fast, and it is scary, exciting and sad.