Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Voices

Sorry I have no pictures right now, just wanted to update about new things in our lives. Keegan is talking so much better, and just in the last couple weeks. He's picking up words and phrases that we didn't even realize. A few nights ago, Keegan grabbed a book, jumped up on the couch next to me, and said "Read the book, Mommy!" The next morning, he was walking around the kitchen with his arms in the air saying "Where is it? Where is it?" He now says things like "I love you", "Please", and "Thank you" without being asked to. And he has the memory of an elephant! I can't tell you how many times I've misplaced something, and I just ask Keegan if he knows where it is and he will tell me! Yesterday, we were looking for some of his missing Schleich animals, and we couldn't find one. I asked him, "Keegan, where is your grey kitty cat?" He thought for maybe three seconds, then said "Under the table!" Sure enough, there was his toy! He is so cute and sweet, I can't believe how fast he's growing up.

As for Lila, I'm beginning to think that her rolling over for the first time was a fluke, because she hasn't done it since. She for sure did before, but it was just a one-time thing. She is really getting her laugh now, and it's so adorable. She has also started teething, but not crying much about it, more drooling. She started out as a pretty tough baby, with the colic, but she is now such a sweet angel and just the most adorable baby. She has pretty almond-shaped blue eyes and the roundest and cutest cheeks ever! She other day, Keegan told me her name wasn't Lila, that her name was Lolo (pronounced like Low-Low), and I thought that was the cutest thing.

Perhaps I'll grab my camera and finally take some more pictures this week. Keep checking back for them!

Rule #283. Don't use a toothpick in public.

No comments: