Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Keegan was born exactly 4 weeks from this day (if that makes sense). Yesterday, I had some symptoms of pre-term labor, things that didn't happen for me last time until 14 hours before Keegan was born. I went to the hospital and had a NST done (non-stress test) to see if I was having contractions and how Lila was doing, and everything came back normal. At this point I'm just supposed to rest basically until the rest of my pregnancy, because I have been having contractions, and if I want to make it to my dad's wedding three weeks from today, I have to take it easy! Lila is still big for how far along I am, and her lungs are almost fully developed. So, it really COULD be any day now that she comes, she would be perfectly healthy if born tomorrow, but I guess rest and relaxation is what is in store for me for the next few weeks :)

Rule #264. Don't nag.

No comments: