Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

E-mail Me Your Address!! :)

As the day for Lila to make her entrance gets nearer, I am updating my address book so that I may send out birth announcements, among other things. I would like to make sure I have everyone's correct address, so please please e-mail me at samantha.schuster829@gmail.com and you will be on our mailing list! Thanks!

Jonas just started a 5 day break this morning, but is unfortunately on call for the whole break - means that at any given moment, if work calls him, he has to go in for the whole shift. So I will try to take some pictures, we ordered Keegan's birthday present and plan on giving it to him early, hoping it comes in soon so that he can have fun! He is starting to act out a little bit, I feel maybe he senses some changes coming. He has been much more dependent on his fish (he now has TWO that he carries around constantly - one from his Grandma and one from his Great-Uncle "Fish" Nobe) and his bottle (he's almost two...getting rid of that thing has been hard, and unsuccessful). He also has a bit of separation anxiety (anytime Jonas or I leave, he throws a fit and cries and cries), but I think that's normal for most kids his age. I just hope he accepts Lila and that bringing her home won't be too hard for all of us! We are nervous, but very much excited for her arrival! And I can't tell you how ready I am, haha, I am so big and miserable, I can hardly move without being in a world of pain. Four weeks from today is when we're scheduled to deliver, we'll see if she actually waits that long to come!

Don't forget to e-mail me your mailing address! Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love your picture!! so cute. good luck with the new baby. i won't lie, its an adjustment with two.