Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a Scary Tiger!

I pulled out my box of stuffed animals from when I was a kid the other day, and Keegan saw my tiger one time and got freaked out.
I didn't realize how scary looking it actually is! I got a be a hero and kick it's butt into the next room, but Jonas and I got creative. Keeping Keegan out of the cat food has been a constant struggle. Well, not anymore. This little tiger is guarding the food and now, Keegan won't go near it! I will post a little longer video later of his reaction towards this tiger, but here's the one I already posted. Scary Tiger [part 1] It's so cute, poor baby. He will actually go into the kitchen now, but now within six feet of the tiger!

Rule #241. Respect tradition.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

that is a scary looking tiger. poor keegan! ha