Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guess what?

So last night, my dad and his girlfriend Heather were on their way to dinner in my dad's car (which he tends to drive a little fast in) when they got pulled over for going 15 mph over the speed limit. Next thing they know, there are four cop cars and one detective on the scene. The cops are asking my dad "Have you had anything to drink tonight sir? Do you have any weapons on you? Please step out of the vehicle." They even made Heather get out of the car! So after a few minutes of questioning, one of the officers turned to my dad and asked "Do you have anything for her?" and my dad replied "Actually, I do." Then he got down on one knee and asked Heather to marry him!!! :) And she said yes!!!!!!

So my dad and Heather are engaged to be married, I am so happy for them. Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that's awesome. so happy for him sam. your fav uncle. lol. love you.