Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Long Awaited Pictures!!

Yay! So I finally got the scans on the computer, and I didn't even need Jonas to help me...(ha! yeah right!) Hehe well here are the pictures of little Lila Anne, taken on March 9th at 17 weeks and 4 days gestation.

First is her face (nose tip is at the top) and after that is her little foot. :)
You know how ultrasound pictures go, it's not the best quality but hopefully you can make it out! I will hopefully be getting another picture at my next appointment on April 8th (at 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant), I know I will be having another ultrasound to monitor my oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid) so hopefully I'll get a new picture to take home. And it should be a better image of her as well!

We got Lila's furniture last week and I've been working tirelessly in her room getting old things out, and now we're about ready to move the new things in so I will be busy the next few days, but I'll post when I have a minute! :)

Rule #247. Tape record your parents' memories of how they met and their first years of marriage.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

so cute. I love the name too. No secrets this time. Although you could just change the 2nd L into an S and have your fave aunt's name! lol